Tips to ensure the safety of essential oil use.
- Do not apply pure essential oils undiluted to the skin or take them internally
- Do not exceed the suggested dosage – increasing the amounts will not increase the effectiveness.
- Some oils can cause sensitisation or allergic reactions in some individuals.
- During pregnancy only use a 2% concentration of essential oils in massage oil.
- Some oils may cause photo sensitivity , avoid most citrus oils –
bergamot, lemon, grapefruit, cold pressed lime and orange prior to
heading out into the sun
- NEVER allow children use essential oils .
- Essential oils can be flammable.
SoooBeautiful takes all care
possible, but accepts no responsibility or liability for negative reactions to
products or product ingredients that may be experienced by customers. Test on a small area of your skin before use.